Remuneration: £35,000 – £40,000 per annum
4 Day Work Week: Monday to Thursday
Holidays – 20 days, plus bank holidays. Total time off per annum = Approx 67 days
Work Perks – Private healthcare, wellness programme, rewards and discounts + more
Location: Homeworking position, based in the UK
Contract Type: Full Time
Start Date: Immediate
Recommended Read 👀 How to Land a Job at Today Digital (PDF)
Today Digital: The Story So Far
At Today Digital, we’re redefining the landscape of business technology news. Seven years into our journey, we’re accelerating at an unprecedented pace, driven by our unique digital anatomy. Born in the virtual world, we’ve mastered the art of flexibility and dynamism, essential in today’s fast-paced environment.
Our client base is a testament to our impact – innovative B2B tech brands across the globe, from London to Silicon Valley. What differentiates us? It’s our team – a group of dedicated professionals not bound by conventional work hours, but united by a common goal: results. We value freedom, creativity, and the drive to push boundaries.
We offer our team more than just a job. With benefits like a 4-day work week, private healthcare, a comprehensive wellness program, and a remote work setup, we ensure they’re well taken care of.
Join us in this exciting phase. We’re not just growing; we’re setting new standards in the industry, with a clear vision, an engaged audience of decision-makers, and a commitment to driving results.
Are you our New Community & Partnerships Manager?
We seek a dynamic Community & Partnerships Manager to drive our engagement and partnership strategies. This pivotal role will collaborate with our senior management team to identify target audiences, activate strategic partnerships, and foster meaningful relationships that contribute to our growth and brand equity. A background in content creation would be advantageous.
As our Community & Partnerships Manager at Today Digital, you will collaborate across the business to help drive internal and external people and brand engagement initiatives.
- Target Group Engagement: Utilize online and offline research, social media, analytics programs, and data-driven methods to identify and engage key target groups.
- Audience Outreach: Conduct outreach to groups of B2B professionals for research, surveys & polls, editorial engagement, and subscriber insights.
- Community Management: Maintain & drive community engagement across the industry, audience, analyst & consultant personas over social media and/ or bespoke platforms.
- Editorial Advisory Boards: Create and manage editorial advisory boards to drive audience satisfaction, facilitate peer learning, and enhance community engagement.
- Events Coordination: Lead the organization on our annual awards events, including engagement of prospective brands and people.
- Media Partnerships: Coordinate with media partners to ensure agreed deliverables are met on time and to standard.
- Strategic Partnerships: Collaborate with the senior management team to activate and monitor strategic partnerships, ensuring ongoing engagement levels.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a data-driven individual with a knack for social networking and an unyielding determination to succeed. As the Head of People and Partnerships, you’ll be at the nexus of audience engagement and strategic collaboration. Your insights will not only inform but also transform our approach to partnerships and community building. This role is ideal for someone who is career-focused and eager to make a meaningful impact. If you have the ambition to shape the future of B2B technology news and thought leadership, this position offers the platform to do so. Come be a part of our dynamic team and make a difference in an evolving industry.
May be required to travel to meetings, events and customer premises nationally and internationally on occasion. However most day-to-day work duties and communication can be carried out online as a remote worker.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Able to work remotely from home unsupervised
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent people skills
- Position requires flexibility in working hours
Education and/or Experience
- 5+ years of experience in community management, partnership development, or similar roles.
- Proficiency in data analytics tools and social media platforms.
- Excellent communication and networking skills.
- Strong organizational and project management capabilities.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Microsoft Office 365 e.g Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams
- CRM Software such as HubSpot or Salesforce
- Social media tools – specifically LinkedIn, X/Twitter
- Ability to manage and effectively communicate with partner agencies, freelancers, staff, candidates, influencers and suppliers.
This is a home working role that requires you to provide some of your own equipment;
- Broadband Internet (minimum 10 Mbps download / 2 Mbps Upload)
- Office desk and chair
- A suitable place to work that is noise and distraction free, warm and comfortable, and has a reliable electricity supply.