Remuneration: £30,000 per annum
Holidays – 25 days, plus bank holidays, plus your birthday off 🎉
Work Perks – Private healthcare, wellness programme, rewards and discounts + more
Hours of Work: 9-5 pm Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week)
Location: Homeworking position, based in the UK
Contract Type: Full Time
Today Digital: The Story So Far
Committed to changing the way people find, consume, and share information about business technology, Today Digital has been innovating since day one. We’re now in our fifth year of trading, and our growth levels are accelerating at an incredible rate.
There are many things that make our business different, but one of our main differentiators is our digital anatomy. We were born in the virtual world, and we continue to operate in the same flexible environment today.
Our customers are exciting and innovative tech brands that value what we do. They span the globe from London to Silicon Valley and beyond.
Our Values Define Us
We’ve developed a sensational team of dedicated individuals; all committed to helping the business thrive.
At Today Digital, we’re not about watching the clock or measuring workdays. Our focus is on results. Our employees work hard, but they maintain the freedom to work when, how, and wherever they choose.
We’re big on developing ideas, creating new plans, and setting goals that help us to move towards a brighter future.
We’re a fun crowd of people, we’re driven and we self-start.
Your Days with Today Digital
Work perks include private healthcare, a full wellness programme, rewards, work from home equipment allowance, and a selection of in-person social events.
We might be virtual, but we’re not distant. We embrace the latest technology and work styles, which means that we can collaborate constantly and effectively.
Today Digital is fast-paced and we’re going places. If you’re looking to advance your career, work from anywhere and learn from other talented and motivated people, then we might be a perfect match.
Recommended Read 👀 – How to Land a Job at Today Digital (PDF)
Are you our new Digital Strategist?
The Digital Strategist at Today Digital is responsible for the research and optimisation of our online content. Working collaboratively with our senior management team, editorial, commercial, marketing and events teams the ideal candidate is curious, creative and has a keen interest in digital media, B2B technology and data analytics.
He/she is responsible for helping the company achieve the highest possible standards in the following areas:
- Data analysis and segmentation
As the Digital Strategist at Today Digital, general duties and responsibilities include:
- Identification of opportunities, current and future trends
- Assisting in planning the strategic content schedule for Today Digital titles
- Working collaboratively with other members of the wider business to identify commercial and editorial opportunities
Data Analysis and Segmentation
- Analysis of web, social and email traffic to inform our content strategies
- Segmentation of audience, subscriber and attendee data
- Preparation of data for marketing campaigns
- CRM management and administration
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Able to work remotely from home unsupervised
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent team collaboration skills
- Excellent analytical skills
Education and/or Experience
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in online marketing
- Preferred: Previous experience in news publishing, blogging and content marketing
- Strong communication skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to write, read, analyse and interpret reports
Other Skills and Abilities
- Microsoft 365 e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams
Preferred but not essential;
- Search Analytics platforms
- Social Media advertising platforms
- Email marketing platforms
This is a home working role that requires you to provide some of your own equipment;
- Broadband Internet (minimum 10 Mbps download / 2 Mbps Upload)
- Office desk and chair
- A suitable place to work that is noise and distraction-free, warm and comfortable, and has a reliable electricity supply.
Company supplied equipment includes: PC/Mac Computer, web camera, headset/speaker. All necessary software applications and licences.