Remuneration: Negotiable based on experience
Holidays – 25 days, plus bank holidays. Plus, your birthday off 🎉
Work Perks – Private healthcare, wellness programme, rewards and discounts + more
Hours of Work: 9-5pm Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week)
Location: Homeworking position, based in the UK
Contract Type: Full Time
Start Date: Immediate
Today Digital: The Story So Far
Committed to changing the way people find, consume, and share information about business technology, Today Digital has been innovating since day one. We’re now in our fifth year of trading, and our growth levels are accelerating at an incredible rate.
There are many things that make our business different, but one of our main differentiators is our digital anatomy. We were born in the virtual world, and we continue to operate in the same flexible environment today.
Our customers are exciting and innovative tech brands that value what we do. They span the globe from London to Silicon Valley and beyond.
Our Values Define Us
We’ve developed a sensational team of dedicated individuals; all committed to helping the business thrive.
At Today Digital, we’re not about watching the clock or measuring workdays. Our focus is on results. Our employees work hard, but they maintain the freedom to work when, how, and wherever they choose.
We’re big on developing ideas, creating new plans, and setting goals that help us to move towards a brighter future.
We’re a fun crowd of people, we’re driven, and we self-start.
Your Days with Today Digital
Work perks include private healthcare, a full wellness programme, rewards, work from home equipment allowance, and a selection of in-person social events.
We might be virtual, but we’re not distant. We embrace the latest technology and work styles, which means that we can collaborate constantly and effectively.
Today Digital is fast-paced and we’re going places. If you’re looking to advance your career, work from anywhere and learn from other talented and motivated people, then we might be a perfect match.
Recommended Read 👀 – How to Land a Job at Today Digital (PDF)
We are seeking a Multimedia Designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of digital assets and editing our video content. To be successful in this position, you need to be a self-starter and capable of delivering high quality graphics and videos in line with our brand guidelines.
You’ll collaborate with other team members within the business to ensure all digital assets are kept up to date and on-brand. You will work directly with our Senior Designer, Marketing Manager, Marketing Director, and other business leaders to conceptualise designs for web, social, video and email, as well as, editing editorial video content.
On a day-to-day basis, your scope of work will include the conceptualisation, design, and execution of creative content to support our:
- Video channels
- Social media channels
This could include:
- Producing and designing web graphics, advertisements and more
- Web page design
- Video editing
- Supplying graphics for our multiple social media channels
- Creation of guides and documents
- Producing event graphics including advertisements, virtual booth graphics and more
There is minimal travel expectations, however, you may be required to travel to occasional meetings and there are occasional opportunities to attend onsite events too.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Able to work remotely from home unsupervised
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent creative skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent team collaboration skills
- Excellent task management and ability to delegate assign tasks
Education and/or Experience
- Required: Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in graphic design or related field
- Required: Video editing skills – Adobe Premier or similar
- Preferred: Previous experience in graphic design and video editing
- Preferred: Experience of motion graphics using After Effects
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite – especially Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, team members and customers
Other Skills and Abilities
- Microsoft Office 365 (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams)
- Social Media channels
- Email Marketing platforms
- Knowledge of website design
This is a home working role that requires you to provide some of your own equipment.
- Broadband Internet (minimum 25mbps download / 5mbps upload)
- Office desk and chair
- A suitable place to work that is noise and distraction free, warm and comfortable, and has a reliable electricity supply.
Company supplied equipment includes: PC/Mac Computer, web camera, headset/speaker. All necessary software applications and licences.