Remuneration: £45,000 – £50,000 (Negotiable based on experience)
4 Day Work Week: Monday to Thursday
Holidays – 20 days, plus bank holidays. Total time off per annum = Approx 67 days
Work Perks – Private healthcare, wellness programme, rewards and discounts + more
Location: Homeworking position, based in the UK
Contract Type: Full Time
Start Date: Immediate
Recommended Read 👀 How to Land a Job at Today Digital (PDF)
Today Digital: The Story So Far
At Today Digital, we’re redefining the landscape of business technology news. Seven years into our journey, we’re accelerating at an unprecedented pace, driven by our unique digital anatomy. Born in the virtual world, we’ve mastered the art of flexibility and dynamism, essential in today’s fast-paced environment.
Our client base is a testament to our impact – innovative B2B tech brands across the globe, from London to Silicon Valley. What differentiates us? It’s our team – a group of dedicated professionals not bound by conventional work hours, but united by a common goal: results. We value freedom, creativity, and the drive to push boundaries.
We offer our team more than just a job. With benefits like a 4-day work week, private healthcare, a comprehensive wellness program, and a remote work setup, we ensure they’re well taken care of.
Join us in this exciting phase. We’re not just growing; we’re setting new standards in the industry, with a clear vision, an engaged audience of decision-makers, and a commitment to driving results.
Are you our New Performance Marketing Manager?
We are seeking a dynamic and results-oriented Performance Marketing Manager to drive pipeline acquisition, boost conversion rates, and maximize marketing efficiency through strategic performance marketing initiatives that are in line with demand generation practices.
As a publication, we have two sides to the business. We have an audience that consumes our content and fuels the entire system and database of subscribers that support our 3 publications and our value in the market and to our customers. And then we also have customers who work with us to do campaigns and sponsored content to that audience base to garner exposure and engagement.
Your role will support both sides of this business, collaborating with both our Growth Marketing Manager and Customer Campaign Managers, leveraging your expertise in digital marketing analytics, to drive measurable outcomes and support effective campaign targeting, segmentation, and performance evaluation across channels.
You will also collaborate with marketing, customer, commercial and editorial teams, playing a key role in optimizing marketing budgets, identifying growth opportunities, and improving campaign performance through iterative optimization.
The ideal candidate for this role is a well-versed digital marketer with a methodical approach to analyze stats, glean insights, and make data-driven campaign recommendations. The candidate should be versed in performing in-depth research and planning prior to setup, management, and optimization of campaigns across channels, against KPIs, with continued exploration of new opportunities to maximize campaign and channel effectiveness.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive performance marketing strategy and execution plan.
- Manage digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns across all channels.
- Effectively manage budgets to drive strong return on investment (ROI) and efficient customer acquisition cost (CAC).
- Implement A/B testing and conversion rate optimization strategies.
- Plan, execute, and optimize key traffic KPIs via paid, organic, and owned media channels.
- Identify and test new channels to exceed established critical metrics.
- Implement marketing automation and lead generation strategies in alignment to demand generation efforts and account-based marketing (ABM) efforts.
- Collaborate with management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback, and present results.
- Stay updated with the latest performance marketing trends and technologies.
- Analyze campaign performance, identify issues, and conduct root cause analysis using tools such as Google Analytics.
- Communicate complicated analyses through easy-to-use reporting or visualization dashboards.
- Collaborate with creative and marketing teams to test strategies and innovations.
- Collaborate with outsourced agencies and support on performance intiatives.
- Deliver quantifiable improvements in ROI and cost per conversion (CPA) across all channels.
The ideal candidate will have…
- Previous work experience in a quantitative marketing role managing strategy and execution on social, search, or other performance-oriented channels. Preferably in B2B technology sector.
- Deep understanding of data modelling and the ability to objectively identify insights for stakeholders.
- Proven track record of building and scaling acquisition campaigns with a strong focus on ROI.
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- A strong organizational mindset.
- The ability to work collaboratively and work within a team, especially in a remote environment.
- Ability to be cool under pressure and can multitask.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- A trustworthy, self-motivated and proactive personality.
This is a homeworking role. However, occasional travel may be required.
Education and/or Experience Requirements
- Minimum 8-10 years of previous experience in a marketing management role.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
- Marketing agency experience required.
- Proven track record of successful growth marketing and demand generation campaigns.
- In-platform execution experience with Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, and Google AdWords.
- Expertise with analytics and demand gen/digital marketing tools (Required: Google Analytics, and HubSpot).
- Experience with project management oversight and tools (we use Monday.com, but experience in Asana or Basecamp is similar).
- Ability to write, read, analyze and interpret reports.
- Being comfortable with working in a dynamic and diverse remote environment.
- Ability to effectively manage and communicate information and respond to questions from management and team members.
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365 e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams.
This is a home-based role that requires you to provide some of your own equipment:
- Broadband Internet (minimum 10 Mbps download / 2 Mbps Upload)
- Office desk and chair
- A suitable place to work that is noise and distraction-free, warm and comfortable, and has a reliable electricity supply
Company supplied equipment includes PC, web camera, headset/speaker. All necessary software applications and licenses.