Remuneration: Negotiable based on experience, plus commission
Holidays – 25 days, plus bank holidays. Plus, your birthday off 🎉
Work Perks – Private healthcare, wellness programme, rewards and discounts + more
Hours of Work: 9-5 pm Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week)
Location: Homeworking position, based in the UK
Contract Type: Full Time
Today Digital: The Story So Far
Committed to changing the way people find, consume, and share information about business technology, Today Digital has been innovating since day one. We’re now in our fifth year of trading, and our growth levels are accelerating at an incredible rate.
There are many things that make our business different, but one of our main differentiators is our digital anatomy. We were born in the virtual world, and we continue to operate in the same flexible environment today.
Our customers are exciting and innovative tech brands that value what we do. They span the globe from London to Silicon Valley and beyond.
Our Values Define Us
We’ve developed a sensational team of dedicated individuals; all committed to helping the business thrive.
At Today Digital, we’re not about watching the clock or measuring workdays. Our focus is on results. Our employees work hard, but they maintain the freedom to work when, how, and wherever they choose.
We’re big on developing ideas, creating new plans, and setting goals that help us to move towards a brighter future.
We’re a fun crowd of people, we’re driven and we self-start.
Your Days with Today Digital
Work perks include private healthcare, a full wellness programme, rewards, work from home equipment allowance, and a selection of in-person social events.
We might be virtual, but we’re not distant. We embrace the latest technology and work styles, which means that we can collaborate constantly and effectively.
Today Digital is fast-paced and we’re going places. If you’re looking to advance your career, work from anywhere and learn from other talented and motivated people, then we might be a perfect match.
Recommended Read 👀 – How to Land a Job at Today Digital (PDF)
Are you our new Senior Account Manager?
A Senior Account Manager takes responsibility for the sales of Today Digital products and services across our publications, to our prospect pool and existing customer base. Our value proposition can be broadly described as:
- Sponsored Content packages
- Display Advertising (CPM)
- Event Exhibitor Packages
- Sponsorship Packages
- Event Coverage
- Content Campaigns
As a Senior Account Manager at Today Digital, general duties and responsibilities include:
- Selling our core products and services in an assigned territory or segment of brands
- Building a robust pipeline of new business prospects
- Cross-sell key projects to existing customers
- Participate in events and conferences for networking purposes
- Promote specific products as directed by the company
- Achieve sales targets
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Able to work remotely from home unsupervised
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent team collaboration skills
- Excellent task management and ability to complete assigned tasks
- Position requires flexibility in working hours
- Have a minimum of 3 year’s proven experience in a B2B sales environment
- Be target driven and capable of working on their own initiative
- Willingness to adapt and work in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Able to travel nationally
- Experience in the business communications industry is preferred
- Experience selling digital products such as sponsored content and display advertising is advantageous
- Preferred: Previous experience in digital media sales
- Strong communication skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to write, read, analyse and interpret reports
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, team members and customers
Other Skills and Abilities
- Office 365 e.g Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams
- CRM Software experience such as Zoho, Salesforce, HubSpot
- Ability to prepare and manage a personal sales pipeline report
This is a home working role that requires you to provide some of your own equipment;
- Broadband Internet (minimum 10 Mbps download / 2 Mbps Upload)
- Office desk and chair
- A suitable place to work that is noise and distraction-free, warm and comfortable, and has a reliable electricity supply.
Company supplied equipment includes: PC, web camera, headset/speaker. All necessary software applications and licences.