At this point, content is pretty much in our blood. We’ve been producing a steady stream of insights, blog posts, articles, comparisons, videos – you name it, for more than 5 years. We’re proud to say we’ve produced and published more than 10,000 amazing news articles and blogs since 2017.
That’s a lot of information.
Of course, as any good marketing professionals know, amazing content is about quality – not just quantity. That’s why we’ve dedicated so much of our time to combining value with volume. Over the years, we’ve learned a lot about content creation, by researching, listening to the feedback of our audience, and paying attention to which pieces really resonate.
Now, we want to share those discoveries with you.
Content is an Art Form: We Want to Help You Master It
Over five years of content production, we’ve had endless opportunities to dive a little deeper into the things that really matter when it comes to reaching our audience. We’ve discovered hidden secrets about demand generation, what it means to nurture an audience, and how content optimisation really works. We’ve also learned a lot about growth strategies and audience conversions.
Year after year, our results as a business has grown, thanks in large part to our understanding of the “content code”. Now, we think it’s time to share some of our secrets with you so that you can discover the benefits for yourself.
In the coming blog series, we’ll cover everything you need to know about aligning paid and organic media strategies, streamlining the marketing funnel, and generating real results. Rob Scott, our Publisher and Founder, and the team of content creators at Today Digital will be sharing tips through a series of 7 powerful lessons, including:
- How to connect with your ICP (Ideal customer profile), and how to develop a relationship built on authenticity, transparency, and trust
- How to walk in the shoes of your target audience, speak their language, and understand the psyche of technology professionals from industry to end-customer organisations
- How to move beyond the old tricks of the trade in demand generation, and embrace a new era of marketing success
- How to look at your content through a data analytics lens, and measure the right metrics, to get the most bang for your buck
- How to create content that speaks to your audience at the right pace, and the right time
- How to report on demand generation campaigns before it’s too late, and where to take advantage of small changes for big results
We hope this content series will give you the useful guidance you need to access some of the major benefits we’ve seen from content production over the years.
Come and learn how to crack the content code with us!