Remuneration: Negotiable based on experience
Holidays – 25 days, plus bank holidays. Plus, your birthday off
Work Perks – Private healthcare, wellness programme, rewards and discounts + more
4-day Work Week – trial begins January 2023
Hours of Work: 9-5pm Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week)
Location: Homeworking position, based in the UK
Contract Type: Full Time
Start Date: Immediate
Today Digital: The Story So Far
Committed to changing the way people find, consume, and share information about business technology, Today Digital has been innovating since day one. We’re now in our fifth year of trading, and our growth levels are accelerating at an incredible rate.
There are many things that make our business different, but one of our main differentiators is our digital anatomy. We were born in the virtual world, and we continue to operate in the same flexible environment today.
Our customers are exciting and innovative tech brands that value what we do. They span the globe from London to Silicon Valley and beyond.
Our Values Define Us
We’ve developed a sensational team of dedicated individuals; all committed to helping the business thrive.
At Today Digital, we’re not about watching the clock or measuring workdays. Our focus is on results. Our employees work hard, but they maintain the freedom to work when, how, and wherever they choose.
We’re big on developing ideas, creating new plans, and setting goals that help us to move towards a brighter future.
We’re a fun crowd of people, we’re driven and we self-start.
Your Days with Today Digital
Work perks include private healthcare, a full wellness programme, rewards, work from home equipment allowance, and a selection of in-person social events.
We might be virtual, but we’re not distant. We embrace the latest technology and work styles, which means that we can collaborate constantly and effectively.
Today Digital is fast-paced and we’re going places. If you’re looking to advance your career, work from anywhere and learn from other talented and motivated people, then we might be a perfect match.
Recommended Read 👀 – How to Land a Job at Today Digital (PDF)
Campaign Executives in our demand generation team are responsible for the creation and tactical distribution of customer campaigns across the company’s multiple online publications and associated channels.
They work closely with the Marketing Manager and wider demand gen team to plan, execute and analyse the performance of our campaigns.
As part of our demand generation team here at Today Digital, you’ll play a key role in the content optimisation and operational performance of our customer campaigns.
- Campaign creation and execution
- Platform/channel selection and strategy
- Publishing branded content
- Content optimisation and SEO
- Email marketing and data segmentation
- Video marketing
- Social media posting
- Reporting and analytics
Minimal, however, on occasion you may be required to travel to meetings, events and customer premises nationally and internationally.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Able to work remotely from home unsupervised
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent team collaboration skills
- Excellent task management and ability to execute assigned tasks
- Position requires flexibility in working hours
Education and/or Experience
- Required: Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in media, marketing, advertising, journalism, communications or related field
- Preferred: Previous experience in content marketing and news publishing
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to quality check content
Other Skills and Abilities
- Microsoft Office 365 e.g Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams
- WordPress administration
- Social Media channel management
- Email Marketing platforms
- Social Advocacy platforms
- CS Suite – Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier
This is a home working role that requires you to provide some of your own equipment;
- Broadband Internet (minimum 10 Mbps download / 2 Mbps Upload)
- Office desk and chair
- A suitable place to work that is noise and distraction free, warm and comfortable, and has a reliable electricity supply.
Company supplied equipment includes: PC/Mac Computer, web camera, headset/speaker. All necessary software applications and licences.